So, 2016 is among us and as usual, I am wanting to get into shape. However, this year that is not my resolution. My resolution is to do everything in my power to:
- Be the best me there could be.
- Do whatever it takes to make me happy.
- Help others while helping myself.
- Stay true to myself
So this year I’m breaking down my goals into simple little check points & to have some type of “to do list” by at least the first two months. Let’s start, shall we?
- January- this is the first month, and it’s going to be one of the hardest. My first goal by the end of January is to get a sleep routine down, no more going to bed at midnight, I want to get a schedule where I can be asleep no later than 11. Also, to wake up earlier. I love sleeping in till 3, but I hate wasting a day. My second goal is to get some type of eating schedule down as well. My personal trainer has already made a list of what to eat during what meals, so it shouldn’t be too hard.
- February-by the end of February I want to be at least 20 pounds lighter. I understand that’s 10lbs a month, but losing the first 20 should be easy once I change my habits, the rest of the weight is going to be tough.
My checkpoints/goals/tips/whatever else will be as followed(I am currently at 305 lbs, I believe. I will weigh myself whenever I go to the doctor and then update the blog to see 100% where I stand. I know clothes wise I am a 3Xl and probably around a size 26):
- Lose 20 lbs.
- cut out sodas, no diet and no regular. Do this for at LEAST two months.
- No more snacking after 8 pm.
- Go down to a size 20 by summer,18 would be reaching for the stars, but try to at least get 20.
- Stick to the routine!!!!!
- By fall, get down to a size 18, if possible a size 16.
- Remember that this is not a diet, this is a lifestyle change. We can do this.
- By winter try to be at least a size 16, 14 if possible. WE CAN DO THIS IF WE TRY!!!!
- Stay true to yourself. Just because you look better, it does not mean that you don’t stick to your morals.
- Birthday parties, have a small piece of cake. Do not eat a lot.
- Do NOT let yourself fail. You are your worst enemy AND critic. Lean on your mom, she will help you.
- Most importantly, remember we are doing this to be healthier, not more beautiful. We are beautiful, but we need to get into better shape.